Download latest ZArchiver Pro apk 0.9.3 for Android here. Zarchiver is a powerful file manager that is used to unzip and compress files of several formats. It supports various formats such as zip, rar, 7z files and so on. When you scroll through this article, you will see many other formats or extensions that are supported by ZArchiver Pro and the features of the app.
Have you ever downloaded files that are compressed in zip, rar or 7z format extensions and wish to open them to access the real raw files inside? Then ZArchiver app is for you. With this app, you will unlock any compressed file, be it a game, an app, an audio, image or video.
ZArchiver Pro is the premium (paid) version of the app but you will download and it here for free without paying a dime.
ZArchiver Pro apk has a clean and simple user interface so it’s easy to use and access your files.
What’s New in ZArchiver Pro 0.9.3
– Android 10 support;
– Support of extracting EGG and ALZ;
– Updates in UI;
– Bug fixes
File Format Extensions Supported By Zarchiver Pro
- 7z (7zip)
- img (fat, ntfs, ubf)
Key Features of ZArchiver Pro Apk
- modify archive files.
- light and dark themes selection
- Supports both micro SDcard and internal storage (Inbuilt storage)
- view images directly from the app
- Create folders and sub folders within ZArchiver just like your default file manager.
- Complete Multi thread support
- Click on a file and start extracting it, without using the multi thread function i.e extracting one file at a time.
- Supports UTF-8/UTF-16 file encoding.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
Uses of ZArchiver App
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Unlock password protected archive files.Multi-select archive files in parts and extract them all together.
- You can partially archive files which makes you to split them in parts.
- You can also cut, copy archive files into any folder between internal or external SD card storage.
- Unzip apps of games such as DLS 20, PES 2020 ISO and others.
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, back to ZArchiver. Will be prompted to update the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Where Can I Download Latest ZArchiver Pro?
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don’t use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options (“Extract Here” or other).
Now you can zip, unzip, compress, decompress and even password-lock and unlock files with your android phone using ZArchiver app.