Jumia introduced a good initiative called Jumia Flex; a service that allows customers to pay for expensive and high-end electronic device in installment. It goes with the slang… Buy Now Pay Small Small – Flexible Payment Plans Available. It is also called “buy and pay later”. So in this page, I will work you through all the information you need on this new service including requirements, devices that are currently eligible for Jumia Flex and how to use the service.
How Jumia Flex Works
Assuming you wish to buy iPhone X or Samsung S9+ or MackBook Pro Retina but you don’t have the complete cash or you don’t want to pay for it at once, Jumia Flex afford you flexible payment options… With this option, you can get your device once you pay the deposit, then the balance is automatically debited from the same payment instrument used to make your deposit, for 3 month or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
Requirements For Using Jumia Flex Services
1. You’ll need your BVN, Bank Statements from the last 6months in PDF
2. Valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license/Voters card or national ID)
3. Each customers can only apply for one device.
How To Use Jumia Flex
1. Go to jumia.com.ng/jumiaflex to select your device and fill the application form. You’ll get a response to your application within 3 working days of submission.
2. If approved, you’ll get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your card or bank account online.
3. Once you’ve paid the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within few days
4. After the first months, you’ll be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balacnces for the next 3 months or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
Currently Eligible Phones on Jumia flex
- Samsung S9+
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone X
- Samsung S8
- Mackbook Pro Retina
- Samsung S8+
- Mackbook Pro Retina with touch Bar
- iPhone S7
NOTE: In Nigeria, Jumia Flex is available in Lagos and if you want to use the service, you must be readily available in Lagos to pick up your device(s).