United Bank for Africa (UBA) introduced a mobile banking code *919# which is used to transfer money, check account balance, buy airtime, open account, pay bills and lots more from your phone without internet connection. In this post, you will learn how to use UBA code 919 to perform these simple transactions from your phone without visiting the ATM or banking halls.
UBA Transfer Code *919# is a USSD number that can be used on any mobile phone including android, iOS, windows phone, Java phone and Symbian phones to carry out basic transactions at ease. Most of the services available on UBA 919 code are free except few like payment of bills (TV subscriptions, PHCN, School fees etc) and sending of money to an account number from another bank.
This “Magic Banking ” code from UBA does wonders by making you the account officer of yourself as you can also create PIN for mobile banking, request for account statements, block ATM card when stolen and so on. Below are things you can do with UBA Transfer code 919.
Open a UBA account with UBA Mobile Banking Code *919#
- Dial *919# to open a new bank account and follow the on-screen instruction
- Your account number will be sent to the phone number you used to dial the code.
- To complete the account opening, you must visit a UBA branch to have your BVN linked to this new account so that you upgrade the account limit.
- For example this mobile account can only deposit a maximum of N20,000 and the maximum account balance is N200,000 but all these can be upgraded when you visit their branch.
Transfer Money Using UBA Transfer Code 919
- To transfer money from your UBA account to another UBA account number dial *919*3# on the phone number associated with your account at UBA
- Enter the account number and amount.
- Alternatively dial *919*3*account number*amount#.
- Note the account number you’re to enter is not your own account number but the account number you want to send the money to.
- For example *919*1234512345*1000#
However, to transfer money to another bank from UBA account, follow below steps;
- Dial *919*4*Account number*amount# on the phone you registered with your UBA account, remember the account number you are to enter in the code is not your own account number but the account number you want to sent the money to: *919*4*account number*amount# i.e *919*4*1234512345*2000#
Buy Airtime With UBA USSD Code 919
- To Recharge or buy airtime for your phone number linked with your UBA account, dial *919*amount# on the phone and you’ll instantly recharged with the amount.
- Example: *919*200# to recharge yourself with N200 airtime.
To recharge another phone number different from yours, follow this step below;
- Dial *919*phone number*amount# on your phone. Example: *919*08023451234*200# this will automatically recharge the phone you entered with N200.
Pay Bills With UBA Transfer Code
- To pay any bill such as DSTV, GOtv, Startimes subscription or NEPA bills, dial *919*5# on the phone number linked to your UBA account number, then follow the instruction to complete your transaction. Note that you will be required to enter the last digits on your debit card or your magic banking PIN.
Check Your Account Balance Using UBA Mobile Banking Code
- To check your UBA account balance at anytime, dial *919*00# on the phone number linked to your account and your account balance will display instantly.
- This service may cause N10
Change Your UBA Mobile Banking PIN
- If you forget your UBA Mobile Banking PIN, you can change it by simply dialing *919#, then select PIN Setup in the options displayed to change your PIN
List of All UBA Transfer Codes & Uses
- Check Balance *919*00#
- Top-Up for Self *919*Amount#
- Quick Ways To Use GTBank Transfer Code *737#
- Top-Up for others *919*Phone number*Amount#
- Transfer to UBA Account *919*3*Account number*amount#
- Load UBA Prepaid Card *919*32#
- Transfer to other Banks *919*4*Account Number*Amount#
- Pay bills *919*5#
- ATM Carless withdrawal *919*30*Amount#
How To Contact Official UBA
- UBA Email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UBA phone number: 234-700 2255-822
Other Nigerian Banks Codes:
That’s all about UBA Transfer code 919 and how to use it in Nigeria.