Diamond Bank USSD Code *426# is a self-service number that allows Diamond bank customers make basic transactions like sending money from one account to the other, checking account balance, creating PIN, buying airtime, paying bills, opening account and lots more.
Search Queries That Probably Brought You Here;
- Diamond bank banking code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank USSD Code
- Diamond Bank Recharge Code
- Diamond Bank Short
- How to use Diamond short code
- What I can do with Diamond bank code
No matter the question that brought you here, be rest assured that we at twonaira blog have provided your answer in a way it will be understood by you.
The code *426# will allow you to do #simplebanking, just as Diamond bank put it; you’ll be able to do the following without necessarily visiting a physical diamond bank branch: Check balance, buy airtime for yourself and others, transfer funds to another Diamond bank accounts and other bank accounts, request debit card and even change PIN. To begin, all you need to do is dial *426#. Campusbiz presents you the instructions bellow to enable you learn how to use the *426# code for different purposes. But before you start using this code for any transaction, you must register and get a PIN for it and registration is FREE.
How to Register for Diamond Bank USSD CODE *426#
- Dial *426# from the phone number associated with your diamond bank account
- Choose from the available options, the transaction to be carried out.
- Now if you operate multiple bank accounts, you’ll need to choose the account on which you want to carry out the transaction.
- Finally create a 4-digit PIN if required, but if it says the PIN is incorrect, then you’ll have to change the PIN; don’t panic, I have covered tutorial on how to change your PIN below.
How To Change Diamond Bank USSD Code PIN
Dial *426*0# and enter the last 6 digits on your valid ATM card, then your account number to change your PIN for Diamond Bank USSD code which will also be useful for all your mobile transactions as a customer.
How To Send Money With Diamond Bank Transfer Code 426
If you are sending money to another Diamond Bank account number, simply dial *426*Amount* recipients Account number# from phone number linked to your bank account, then enter your 6 digits PIN to complete the transaction.
How To Transfer Money From Your Diamond bank Account To Another Bank Account in Nigeria
To transfer money from your account to someone using another bank account in Nigeria, dial *426*Amount*recipients Account number# from you phone, then use your PIN to complete the transaction. A service charge of 52 Naira applies here. Note that you may not transfer more than N200,000 per day using this code.
How To Purchase Airtime With Diamond Bank Recharge Code *426#
To buy airtime for yourself (phone number linked to your bank account) dial *426*Amount# on your phone and you’ll be recharged immediately. Example *426*200#. This service is totally free of charge.
But to recharge for someone or another phone number, dial *426*Amount*Phone number#. Example *426*200*08012341234#
How To Check Your Bank Account Balance With Diamond Bank USSD Code
To check your Diamond Bank account balance simply dial *426*00# on the phone number associated with your Diamond bank account number and you will receive SMS with mini account statement of your balance as at the time you dialed the code. Note that if you have two account numbers, diamond will allow you tap on the one you need to check account balance. Also note that a service charge of N10 is charged for checking your balance using Diamond Bank USSD Code *426#.
Benefits Of Using Diamond Bank USSD code *426#
- It doesn’t require internet connection
- It works on every phone that has dial pad
- You don’t need to visit the ATM stands too often when you have this mobile banking code at your fingertips
- You can securely transfer as much as N100,000 daily via your phones and the service is available on Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat (9mobile) with airtime top up attracting no charges at all.
- It makes life and banking easier for both bankers and customers.
- You can also enjoy cardless withdrawal at the ATM.
That’s all about Diamond Bank mobile banking and its USSD transfer codes. Did I miss anything in this post? I don’t think so but if I did, kindly remind me and I will update it ASAP. Thanks for reading.