How To Send Fund With *919# UBA Money Transfer Code
You can now easily send funds to any bank accounts with *919# UBA Money Transfer Code right from your Phone once you bank with UBA.
UBA magic banking or short code brings mobile banking to your fingertips 24/7 and with this code, you can carry out several important transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere without the internet.
However, before you will be eligible to use this code for any purpose, you must have opened bank account with UBA, gotten account number, ATM card and PIN because you will be required to enter these information when trying to use the UBA money transfer code service for the first time.
Table of Contents
How to Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code.
- First you have to register for the *919# service with the mobile phone number linked to your UBA bank account.
- Dial *919# from on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen command.
- Get your PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking services.
- To send money to a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- To send money to other Nigerian banks, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
Note that you can also use the code to perform so many other tasks such as buying Airtime from your bank account, paying bills online including PHCN, GOtv, Startimes, DSTV, etc.
How to Buy Airtime with UBA Airtime Recharge Code
You can use UBA mobile recharge code to buy airtime for yourself or your friends and family directly from your account by following below procedures.
- To load airtime to your own phone number connected to your account, just dial *919*Amount# – for example, to recharge N200 for yourself dial *919*200#
- To load airtime for a friend or family, dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# – for example, to recharge N200 for a friend dial *919*09038710855*500#
How to Check UBA Account Balance on Your Phone
To check your UBA account balance with your phone, simply dial *919*00# and your account balance will be displayed on your screen immediately. A service charge may apply for this service.
UBA is one of the oldest and most reliable banks in Nigeria and with mobile money transfer code, various transactions can be done such as bills payment, airtime recharge, etc.
Use the code and enjoy more fast, reliable, secured and convenient banking experience.